At Lee on the Solent Community Association (LOSCA), we take our responsibility in relation to all our information and data very seriously. This includes personal data relating to our employees, members and suppliers. This notice sets the personal information that we may collect about you, as well as the grounds for that collection. As you would expect, we have to collect a certain amount of personal data relating to our employees, members and suppliers in order to operate our business. The type of information that we collect is as follows:
· names, addresses, telephone numbers and other personal contact details;
· gender, date of birth;
· marital status, next of kin;
· national insurance number;
· personnel records including CV’s, training, appraisal, performance and disciplinary information;
· bank details, salary and pension details;
We may collect your Personal Data in a number of ways, for example:
· when you submit a completed membership form;
· when you contact us by phone, e-mail or other electronic communication;
· when you register with us for recruitment;
· when you start work at LOSCA;
· in the course of managing your employment with LOSCA, for example training, health & safety,
Payroll or pension schemes;
We collect and process this information in order to fulfil our role as a business and responsible employer, including:
· to ensure you are an eligible member of LOSCA;
· to fulfil our obligations to our staff as an employer, for example, to ensure that you are paid;
· for administration purposes, such performance reviews;
· to manage our businesses as effectively as we can;
· to keep our employees safe;
· to ensure the integrity of our business and their assets and systems;
· to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, for example, dealing with tax or other government authorities.
We may share personal information with third parties in our role as employer or where we are under a legal or contractual obligation. These third parties will only have access to the information necessary to perform their functions on our behalf and are required to protect and secure your information.
We may also share personal data where we are legally obliged to do so, for example, by the police in order to help with any relevant enquiry.
It is everyone’s responsibility to protect the integrity of LOSCA’s systems.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact a data protection officer. A list of the officers can also be found below.
Lisa Woodfine - Data Protection Officer
Helen Douglas - Data Protection Officer